Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Passion, it is in what I make, the smell and feel of leather is my favorite.I create with my hands beautiful works of the old ways to keep traditional ways alive.I see so much out there that is fake and poorly made in the stores.People need to remember the old ways, back when everything we had came from our two hands.It isnt just a passion it is a love to make the leather work I create.The moccasins and bags I hand make and cleanse within the sacred fire and smoke are special in my heart and made with crafting I learnt as a young man.Hand creating gives you so much when you see the finished product that you have created.It is so much more than just buying something at a store, all that is is instant gratitude and that goes away soon enuff.The old ways are the best and should never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment